Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2014 9:02 pm  #1

Giant boyfriend

I'll never forget the morning I got the phone call.
I had stayed up late the night before, probably at a party or something, I couldn't recall.
I had just woken up, at about noon on Saturday, and I looked like a mess, certainly not how Cam expected his girlfriend to look for their picnic.
Oh crud, the picnic. I was sixteen and I still had trouble remembering things. Cam wanted me to meet him at the park for a picnic date, in fourty five minutes from noon.
I shouted in frustration and kicked off my covers, took a shower, and hopelessly attempted to put on a decent dress and casual clear makeup, with a small necklace. It all looked kind of messy with my wet and tangled hair but there was nothing I could do. I checked the time, just as my cell rang.
Cam.
Reluctantly, I hit the answer key on my phone, getting on shoes and locking my apartment door behind me, jogging down the stairs.
"Lilly! You ready for the picnic?"
I pushed hair out of my face. "Yeah, and you?"
" 'Course. Got the entire park to ourselves. I'll pick you up in the lobby."
I paused at the last stair. "You're so sweet. But how?"
I  could almost hear him smile. "You wouldn't believe it. You'll see."
He made a short kiss noise before hanging up.
I rolled my eyes and entered the lobby, and for a second, I didn't even recognize Cam.
Then I saw his undeniable signature sneakers outside the door, with the cuffs of his favorite pair of jeans. Except his feet were as tall as me, and I was 5'9.
I sprint towards the door and pull it open impulsively, then run outside next to Cam's feet to get a better look at him.
He's at least 250 feet tall, because the hotel I stay at is 245 feet tall and he's a bit bigger than that.
At first he doesn't notice me, and then he spots me and smiles, getting down on his stomach so he's level with me. "

Last edited by Penguingps (4/16/2014 9:06 pm)

Pi  π
Octopi  ππππππππ

4/26/2014 4:04 am  #2

Re: Giant boyfriend

-will edit-

Pi  π
Octopi  ππππππππ

Board footera