Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2015 11:45 pm  #1

Indian Princess from "The Littles" 1980's Saturday Morning Cartoon

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag238/BrutusBrosis/DeadlyJewels_zpsbbac4a77.jpg

Shrunk around a brother and sister is my favorite genre, but it is so underused!

1/06/2015 11:49 pm  #2

Re: Indian Princess from "The Littles" 1980's Saturday Morning Cartoon

I took a Photoshop class in junior college, and I asked the teacher how to do screenshots, and he taught me to press PRTSC then go to Photoshop and click NEW and create a new document, then press control V to copy and paste the image, then save it as a jpeg. I actually Googled it after he told me how to do it, and there was a step by step tutorial showing how to do it.

This is a show I watched when I was a kid, there are two epsiodes known to have "Normal-sized girl" interaction, the episode where they travel to South America, and this one. This is from season 3 (the final season) episode 5, entitled "Deadly Jewels" if you want to watch it on Youtube.

Shrinkingman, if you want to put this on your main page for a while, go for it!

Last edited by Brosis (1/06/2015 11:53 pm)

Shrunk around a brother and sister is my favorite genre, but it is so underused!

1/07/2015 12:14 am  #3

Episode 1 of season 3 "The Little Amazon Queen"

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag238/BrutusBrosis/LittleAmazonQueen_zpsb0d645c8.jpg

1/23/2015 3:15 pm  #4

Cool ! :D

Board footera