Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

New : Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

Our 19th Anniversary. Feb 1998..Feb 2017--------GET SMALL (or huge)

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2015 9:08 pm  #1

Anyone care for an RP with me?

Hey guys! Anyone remember me? Well I'm back and I've decided to bring a roleplay with me! Anyone interested in playing a giant?

I'm probably listening to music at the moment, so scream really loud so I can hear you.

3/19/2015 8:53 pm  #2

Re: Anyone care for an RP with me?

I'd like to!

What did you have in mind?

Gentle Giants are awesome!

3/19/2015 10:53 pm  #3

Sweet! Alright. Here's the scene I have.

You're moving into a new apartment. Could be extravagant with you've got the cash or... less than decent. Either way, the vacant room has a bit of a surprise to it. Two tinies, sisters actually, has already claimed as their own. The two love pulling pranks and scavenging around the other apartments, which should make things interesting for their newcomer, you.

So, you like?

Last edited by 113shoe (3/20/2015 7:27 pm)

I'm probably listening to music at the moment, so scream really loud so I can hear you.

3/20/2015 2:45 pm  #4

Sounds perfect!
Did you have any ideas for the giant character, or can I make up my own?

I was thinking that the giant would be male, mid-late twenties, built, a little hairy, etc. but is super nice but shy. Is that okay with you? I could be a little more detailed if you want.

3/20/2015 5:05 pm  #5

I don't have any preferences for what the giant looks like. And your own character is perfectly acceptable. More detail and originality the better.

3/21/2015 5:43 pm  #6

Sweet!

So, I am still thinking the young-ish, built/muscular with a belly, slightly hairy/bearded kind of character. He takes after Sam from the roleplay "Beauty and the 'Beast'" started by triceraderp. If you read into that, he is just like Sam.

So, I think we kind of have our roles down. Are you okay to start? 

3/21/2015 5:46 pm  #7

Yep! I'm reving to do this. Want me to do the first post or you?

3/21/2015 6:04 pm  #8

I think you should go first, so I can get the feel of your direction.

3/21/2015 7:10 pm  #9

Understood. Begin!

The apartment would have seemed completely vacant as it should have been. There was standard furniture for an occupant to use, such as a bed, couch, desk, and even a TV and radio left behind by the last resident. But the place wasn't abandoned, not in the least.

The two that ruled this area were Maddie and Casey, two teenage tinies that came and went as they pleased.Both stood at 4 inches tall, Casey though shorter compared to her older sister. They also shared the same long and dark black hair, making them a little hard to tell apart. Maddie, 18 years old, almost always wore a grey beanie on her head, keeping most of her messy mane of hair tucked under and in place. Casey has much less hair to control, but still long enough to hit the 16 year old's narrow shoulders. The best way to tell them apart other their hairstyle would be their eye colors, Maddie having emerald green while Casey was just plain brown.

Right now the two had just returned from a scavanging trip , each with a bag strapped the their shoulders. They always went into the neighboring apartments to grab supplies for themselves, from food to things that just caught their attention. The vents were their passageways, getting them where they needed to without getting caught. 

"Man, we got some good stuff this round." Casey grinned as the two crawled out of a vent under the bed. 
"I know Case. I can't believe you actually manage to try and get those sweets though."  
"Well, are ya disappointed I actually got them?: Casey joke, pulling out a piece of candy out of her bag.
"Nope." The two burst out into laughter as they started to dig through their stash, unaware that they might get a new visitor.

3/22/2015 4:37 pm  #10

Jason put the key in the lock to the door and opened it. Of course, he had to duck under the doorway to avoid hitting his head; being 7'3 and 450 pounds, he had to turn sideways a bit to fit his massive shoulders through the door as well. He walked into the foyer which led into the living room. The apartmlent as a whole was a modest space, complete with a little kitchen, two bedrooms, a small bathroom, and a living room.

Jason was a musician just starting out. He didn't have much money, but, as he thought, this was a good deal, so he shouldn't complain.

He set his trombone case down and lumbered into the kitchen and sat at the table. The chair creaked under his weight, and his legs barely fit. He took out of his pocket his to do list, and recited some tasks to himself.
"So," he said to himself, "we've got supplies for the bedroom, my clothes need to get put into the closet, the cable still has to be set up..." He slowly stopped, then snapped himself out of it.

"Boy, this is a lot of work," he said exhaustedly. He looked at the clock, which read 5:45 p.m.
"I guess a break couldn't hurt. It's dinner time anyway."

He pushed out his chair and stood up slowly, trying not bump his head on the ceiling. He looked down at his large belly and lightly patted it. It protruded out from under his belt, enough so that he could not see his toes.

"Must've put on a few pounds," he joked to himself.
He walked toward the cabinet to find something quick to cook for dinner, when he heard a funny sound. Was that walking, or maybe laughing?

"Bah," Jason thought. "I'm imagining things."

He heard the noises again. He turned around, and noticed a little hole where the wall met the floor.
"Hmm," he said.

Board footera