Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

New : Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

Our 19th Anniversary. Feb 1998..Feb 2017--------GET SMALL (or huge)

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2015 7:29 pm  #21

Re: Anyone care for an RP with me?

The girls remained dead asleep and the hours passed, barely even stirring under the cloth they called blankets. It took a lot to wake these two up, despite the idea that they'd be more alert with the giant world around them.

Whatever the case, they were completely unaware that the human have woken up by 6:00.  Even when he finally saw them they still still calmly asleep under the couch. They had no idea what was going on at the moment.

When the word hello was muttered, Casey was the only one to actually hear it and somewhat repond. 
"Nobody's home." She sleepily mumbled, turning over on the floor. It would have taken a few seconds for her brain to actually process the louder voice. 

That's not Maddie. The thought made her open one brown eye to investigate what was going on. That's when she saw the human sitting outside of their hideing spot. Her eyes widened as she froze in place, now instantly awake. He was here. He must have been waiting them out. This was horrible! Without really thinking she shot up and pulled herself into the tear of the couch, disappearing from sight. 

I'm probably listening to music at the moment, so scream really loud so I can hear you.

3/28/2015 8:06 pm  #22

Jason was waiting for a little while, and was slowly starting to drift off back to sleep, when he heard something strange; something like a faint scurrying.

"Someone must've woken up", he thought to himself. He slowly peered back under the couch to see what had changed.

Before he saw two figures sleeping side-by-side, but now he saw just one, who lay motionless.

He sat back up and tried lifting up a couch cushion, but te tiny was nowhere to be found. It must be inside of the couch.

"I know you're there", said Jason, though a little more authoritative than he had intended.

"I promise I won't hurt you," he said gently, "I just want to help you and your friend."

Gentle Giants are awesome!

3/28/2015 8:34 pm  #23

Casey remained frozen as she settled in her hiding place, any sleep now completely gone from her right now. How long had he been there? Did he see her crawl on here? She heard something above her, swallowing under her breath. He was looking for her in here.

This was bad. Really really bad. But then again, there was no way he could get in here. Maybe he'd just leave for the day and everything would be alright. That thought was erased the moment she heard him above. So he did know they were there. This didn't ease Casey's nerves at all. 

She peeked though the tear to see if Maddie was still asleep, half thinking the human caught her. She surprisingly was still asleep, like nothing was going on. Caset knew she was a heavy sleeper, but this was on a whole new level! She would have gone and woken her up herself, but she knew that it was always better that one of them was caught rather than both. That's what Maddie always said.

I'm probably listening to music at the moment, so scream really loud so I can hear you.

3/28/2015 8:50 pm  #24

"Would you please at least respond?," Jason said, "I really don't mean to hurt any of you. I know you're scared of me, but can you please just give me a sign that you can understand me?"

Jason listened more closely onto the couch, tryig to hear any kind of response. A little quieter, he said, "Please?"

3/28/2015 9:42 pm  #25

At this point Casey had no idea what to do now with this human. Something about him was different from the other people they're encountered before. That could have been really good or really bad. For now, all that she knew is that she needed to stay hidden and not be here. 

All the noise Jason was making did eventually cause Maddie to stir, groaning slightly as she shifted upright. "Man Case, since when did you start sounding like a dude?" She grumbled, still not fully aware of what was happening. 

3/29/2015 3:09 pm  #26

Still sitting on the floor, Jason heard something. Talking, perhaps? He bent down to the floor again, to see that the remaining tiny was sleepily stirring.

This was it. They'd have to get over theor fear of him eventually, Jason thought, so he carefully extended his monstrous hand under the couch (which surprisingly fit under), and began carefully gripping the tiny.

Amazingly, it didn't fight back right away. It was still sleeping! Jason finished pulling the tiny put from under the couch in the palm of his hand.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that she (Jason had seen that the tiny was a female) started opening her eyes.

3/29/2015 3:36 pm  #27

Casey bit her lip as she watched an enormous hand come and wrap around Maddie. This wa horrible! The last thing they ever wanted was to get caught. They were never caught before! Casey now really wanted to holler and wake her up, but she had to stay hidden for the both of them. With one of them hidden, they could always get the other out of trouble. And right now, trouble was big.

Maddie barely flinched as she was fished out from under the couch, soon sprawled out in the middle of his hand. She was slowly starting to wake up after a second or two, green eyes slightly glazed over as she was starting to wake up. It took a little while to figure out that the shadows of the couch were gone and she was back in the open? How did she get out here? That's where she felt the warm flesh under her, making her instantly snap awake. She was caught. "Shoot." She mumbled to herself.

3/31/2015 2:56 pm  #28

Jason was was taken aback when the tiny snapped awake.

"Please don't be scared. I don't want to hurt you."

Jason was still perplexed at how alert she was. Her eyes were wide open, yet still awake. She appeared to be shaking.

"It's oka--" was all Jason got out before the tiny began to panic.

3/31/2015 4:42 pm  #29

Maddie's mind didn't take long to process the situation she found herself in. She had fallen asleep with Casey under the couch, now she was in the hands of the gigantic human they were hiding from. This was bad, very very bad.

She didn't listen as much as she should have as he said that he meant no harm, the girl more worried on where Casey was. Did he already catch her of was she smart enough to hide? Oh it had better be the first one. 

Her head whipped back as he started talking again, brain and instincts starting to buzz as she tried to figure out what to do. Her body was shaking from slight fear and adrenaline pumping in her blood. She had to do something! Soon she took a risk, as they usually did, as jumped off the edge of his hand before he might have gotten too high. 

3/31/2015 9:33 pm  #30

Jason was startled by the tiny jumping off of his hand. Luckily, his hand wasn't more than 10 centimetres off the ground!

The tiny fell to the floor, and tried bolting back under the couch will all her might.

Jason decided not to try to catch her; he would just have to talk them out of the couch.

He began, projectingly but gently,: "Listen, guys. I've said this before, but please hear me out. I know you're frightened of me; who isn't? I only want to make youguys' living situation easier, where you wouldn't have to sleep in the walls and scavange for food and supplies.. Even if you still wanted to do that, I can cut out carpet, build small beds and furniture for you. I can give you all you need to live comfortably. All I need for you two to do is open up to me."

"Look, I know how big and brutish-looking I am. I cannot even begin to imagine how afraid you must be of me, but I would feel a lot better if you gave me just one chance. Please, let me help you."

Jason, a little drained at his revelation, waited for a response from his tiny guests.

Board footera