Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

New : Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2015 11:31 pm  #1

Anyone want to RP?

The idea is that my character is a soldier from another world, sent to explore our world and estimate whether the resources offered are worth the risk of getting kidnapped by a local, eaten by a cat, or washed down the storm drain. Your character discovers them, and ends up taking them home (the reason for it will depend on the scenario).

What do you think? Anyone want to give it a try?   

6/26/2015 1:40 pm  #2

Re: Anyone want to RP?

Sounds interesting. I'd like to try!

Gentle Giants are awesome!

6/28/2015 11:29 am  #3

Awesome.

Do you have any preferences as to which character is male and which one is female. Or they can be both one gender. I'm flexible. 

6/28/2015 8:50 pm  #4

For the characters, my only preference is for the one who discovers the soldier to be male. The soldier could be either, but maybe it would be interesting to have them both be male. Again, just an idea. 

6/29/2015 10:44 am  #5

Awesome. I was wanting the soldier to be male anyway ((not anything sexist, I just happen to have a male soldier character ready.))

His name is Tonontario Temujin, but his friends call him Tony. He was short and stocky even before he came into our world, but definitely strong (I would put him as about the size of a mouse here. Maybe six inches tall?)) He is dressed in a practical uniform with strings of ammo across his chest so that he can reload the gun constantly slung across his back for protection. His other supplies he keeps in a knapsack.
Despite being a soldier, Tony has a friendly attitude and is perpetually polite when not fighting for his life, which is one of the reasons why he was chosen. He almost always has a level head and a quick mind, but also knows when to fold his cards and head for the hills.   

6/29/2015 1:13 pm  #6

Sounds perfecti!

6/29/2015 11:36 pm  #7

What character are you going to use? 

6/30/2015 10:06 pm  #8

I would think that I would be the human in this scenario, because you seem to know who the soldier really is. If that's okay.

7/01/2015 4:23 pm  #9

No, I meant describe your character. Sorry if I seem demanding, I just find it helpful if I can go back and look at a character sheet. I don't need anything elaborate, just the bare facts about your character, stuff that my character should be able to notice about your character without you having to describe it. 

7/04/2015 9:08 am  #10

Or not. That's fine too. 

Board footera