Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

New : Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 1:48 am  #1

G/t Community Survey!

Hey, everybody!

I hear a lot of assumptions about what the “majority” is in the community (such as “everyone’s into F/m” or “it’s mostly destructive G/t”) and that really got me to wondering what the facts on the statistics were so…

*drum roll*

I MADE A SURVEY!It’s free online here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFWTWK3 .

Please give the survey a try and signal boost this so we can get an accurate picture of the community!
http://38.media.tumblr.com/92442e543b60af0056829a6f4d59123f/tumblr_inline_o2xffkk16U1r4fusf_500.gif

3/13/2016 9:33 pm  #2

Re: G/t Community Survey!

I did it myself hope to see some results!

3/14/2016 1:00 am  #3

So what does the survey tell you, so far.

1/12/2017 12:48 am  #4

Remember that little survey I made about a year ago to learn more about the G/t community? I hadn’t checked it in a long time and when I finally did just now, I saw that people had continued to respond all that time and now there’s over 1000 responses! That’s incredible! I never expected more than a few hundred at the most.Survey Monkey is free to an extent, but once you get over 100 responses, you have to pay a subscription to see more than those initial 100. I did pay for a month while the responses were still rolling in at the beginning, but then I went back to the free standard version after that because I didn’t want to keep paying it.However, since we’ve built up this much data, I’m paying for one more month to see all of it. And I’m sharing the link to all that sweet data with all of you! Be sure to spread this like wild fire because once the month is up I’m downgrading to free again and you’ll only be able to see the first 100 responses again.

Board footera