Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2017 9:50 pm  #1

Hello

Hello! Hola! こんばんは! My name is tinywings and I'm new around here. It doesn't seem like this forum is very active, but the few oasis areas I have found have shown a lot of promise.

I've been interested in g/t related roleplay for pretty much my entire life, though it was less roleplay in the beginning and more exclusively an interest in Fae folk. Since then I have honed whatever craft I can muster in order to write.

My usual style is semi-lit with at least a paragraph, and before you ask- I am a person who can handle both side of the roleplay though my personal preference is tiny. I should also warn you that my characters are mostly winged. Mostly.

I have a lot of ho vies, but to name a few, I enjoy reading, writing, herbalism, acting, voiceover, and knitting. I am a college kid at a uni currently doing two majors, and I love to learn. What better way to write better than by practicing through clever and emotional roleplay dialogues?

In any case, it seems I have rambled a bit. You may have noticed by my intro that I used three languages. These are three that I would be comfortable speaking in, though my Japanese is a bit rusty after two years and my Spanish is... elementary. In any case, hit me up!

I am available by any of these means upon request:
-Kik
-Discord
-Google Hangouts
-ask for any other requests, I'll see what I can do.

Board footera