Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

New : Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

Our 19th Anniversary. Feb 1998..Feb 2017--------GET SMALL (or huge)

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2015 11:45 pm  #1

Indian Princess from "The Littles" 1980's Saturday Morning Cartoon

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag238/BrutusBrosis/DeadlyJewels_zpsbbac4a77.jpg

Shrunk around a brother and sister is my favorite genre, but it is so underused!

1/06/2015 11:49 pm  #2

Re: Indian Princess from "The Littles" 1980's Saturday Morning Cartoon

I took a Photoshop class in junior college, and I asked the teacher how to do screenshots, and he taught me to press PRTSC then go to Photoshop and click NEW and create a new document, then press control V to copy and paste the image, then save it as a jpeg. I actually Googled it after he told me how to do it, and there was a step by step tutorial showing how to do it.

This is a show I watched when I was a kid, there are two epsiodes known to have "Normal-sized girl" interaction, the episode where they travel to South America, and this one. This is from season 3 (the final season) episode 5, entitled "Deadly Jewels" if you want to watch it on Youtube.

Shrinkingman, if you want to put this on your main page for a while, go for it!

Last edited by Brosis (1/06/2015 11:53 pm)

Shrunk around a brother and sister is my favorite genre, but it is so underused!

1/07/2015 12:14 am  #3

Episode 1 of season 3 "The Little Amazon Queen"

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag238/BrutusBrosis/LittleAmazonQueen_zpsb0d645c8.jpg

1/23/2015 3:15 pm  #4

Cool ! :D

Board footera