Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

New : Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2015 7:24 pm  #41

Re: tiny winged person

"I can imagine." Reuben said. Someone her size probably ran the risk of getting hurt every other second. He held his hand palm-up on the ground beside Karma, silently offering her a lift. "Is there somewhere I can take you?" He asked. "It doesn't have to be the exact spot, if you don't want me to see wherever-it-is. I could set you down somewhere nearby instead."  

5/16/2015 12:37 pm  #42

Karma back up some as Reuben put his hand on the ground, still a little jumpy around him. Humans were nothing but trouble in her mind, even if they were entertaining. But then again, she could have easily said the same about herself.

"I can't go back out there." Karma said at the offer, motionig to where she flew in from. "The woods were dangerous even when I was in the air." Now she'd be lucky if she lasted five mintues without something swooping down for a meal. 

I'm probably listening to music at the moment, so scream really loud so I can hear you.

5/16/2015 5:31 pm  #43

Reuben frowned. Well, that put a wrench in the workings and no mistake. "But, if you can't go home, where are you going to go?" He asked in concern. He didn't think that the fairy would want to stay with him, since she didn't seem too fond of humans. Otherwise, he would have offered for her to bunk down in a spare room until her wing healed. 

5/20/2015 12:52 pm  #44

Karma grew quiet again as she tried to think, also mentally trying to keep herself from freaking out. She was still in a big mess after all. "I don't know." Karma said again, starting to pace back and forth nervously. She couldn't be around humans, since that was bad for the both of them, 

I'm probably listening to music at the moment, so scream really loud so I can hear you.

5/21/2015 11:50 am  #45

Reuben rubbed his eyes. Finding a tiny, winged woman in his house was weird enough. He wasn't prepared to have one as a houseguest.
"Oh, God." He groaned, putting his face in his hands. "I literally just moved in. I haven't even dusted yet. I'm am not prepared to have a houseguest, let alone someone your size." He held up his hands in a helpless gesture. "I mean, what if I have spiders? I can't do this...." 

9/02/2015 4:29 am  #46

Yes! Let's do it

Board footera