Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

New : Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

Our 19th Anniversary. Feb 1998..Feb 2017--------GET SMALL (or huge)

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2016 9:51 am  #1

Outgrowing the City

In this rp, Sam is a very big young man at 18 years old and struggles with low self esteem and anxiety. He is 6'8", 410 pounds with a huge belly, very hairy, has a well built musculature, wears glasses, and prefers to keep to himself. However, after doing a little bit of research on the occult, he found a growth spell. The effects of the spell makes him grow a little bit bigger anytime he eats. Can he ever accept this fate and gain the self confidence he'll need to eventually outgrow his city? Is there anyone who won't cower in fear and do their best to be a good friend to him?

This is Sam
http://pythonpie.tumblr.com/post/145257866693/i-uploaded-this-to-skype-to-show-a-friend-but-not

I <3 Gentle Giants

6/01/2016 4:08 pm  #2

Re: Outgrowing the City

This sounds incredible! One question: does he really go on to outgrow the city, or is it possible that he top out at some point? Doesn't matter, just wondering.

May I RP this with you?

Gentle Giants are awesome!

6/01/2016 4:25 pm  #3

To be honest, it's whatever we decide. And of course you can rp this with me! Just tell me about your character

I <3 Gentle Giants

6/01/2016 8:45 pm  #4

Ok, awesome. I like everything you've written about Sam. I was thinking my character would be "anyone who won't cower in fear and do their best to be a good friend to him".

The character's name is Xander, who of course is scared at first, but warms up to him. He is only 5'5", and about 200 lbs, so a bit bulky, but small overall. Really the whole point is that he feels scared/threatened by Sam, and the fact that he grows a little bigger every time he eats.

Sound good?

6/18/2016 9:55 pm  #5

You out there?

12/17/2016 8:10 pm  #6

H-hello!

1/15/2017 7:59 am  #7

Hey there! Wondering if this RP is still active? 

2/17/2017 4:41 am  #8

Oh my goodness I apologize for disappearing! I'd love to still to this idea

I <3 Gentle Giants

3/04/2017 10:46 pm  #9

I'd love to still do this. Sorry for disappearing as well - I am still on here, even when I'm not logged on.

3/06/2017 10:43 am  #10

Sorry everyone!! Things got crazy... I'd love to still rp this prompt! Since multiple folks want to do this, how about you guys PM me on here and we can all rp one on one. (I like rping one on one and seeing how different characters affect the same plot)

I <3 Gentle Giants

Board footera