Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2015 2:08 pm  #1

link to complete "MegaBoys from Outer Space

Stories City has posted my story complete. It has been corrected where needed, with grammar and spelling. In other words, it is a Great read.  
 In spite of the whimsical title,  This is a serious adult work that will no doubt be controversial. there are disturbing and graphic scenes of mass destruction, ISIS activity, non sexual nudity, and bloodshed.  There is also great Drama and an adventure of Epic proportions.  The end will astound you. 
        We read in the latest news, and all over the internet,  that there are other planets in the galaxy, that may be many times larger than earth.  Such is the Planet Bedem in a far away star system. We follow the adventures of two young students, working on their Summer research projects, and we share their amazing discovery.
       Serious R rating.  PG for bold Teen readers, comments and reviews are very welcome.  I would also be glad to hear if you spot an error, for me to correct. Thanks to your comments, the grammer has been mostly corrected for your reading pleasure. You might want to go back for a re read. 
http://storiescity.com/book.asp?id=8704

Last edited by ivor (1/13/2016 11:14 pm)

6/26/2016 9:21 pm  #2

Re: link to complete "MegaBoys from Outer Space

I read the first couple of paragraphs, if it's a planet in another galaxy, it would be far more than hundreds of light years from Earth, it would be hundreds of millions or hundreds of billions of light years from Earth!

I am equally into giant boys and giant girls, and I want to get into making digital teen gts/gt comics

6/26/2016 9:48 pm  #3

Indeed it would be distances unfathomable to us, however given the wormhole navigation structures of the ancients, and a bit of Beden technology; hyper space works,  with a bit of luck on the side.  Hence the boys great adventure

6/27/2016 6:59 pm  #4

I have two questions for you, Ivor:

1.) Why don't you include giant girls in your fiction as well as giant boys, to appeal to a wider audience?

2.) Can you tell me more about Stories City? Do you have to get your stories accepted by them, or can anyone post a story there?

Last edited by Microlillan (6/27/2016 6:59 pm)

I am equally into giant boys and giant girls, and I want to get into making digital teen gts/gt comics

6/27/2016 9:50 pm  #5

Thank you so much for your comment. As for Mega Girls,  There is a Mega Girl in Megaboys from Outer 
Space,  She thinks earthlings are adorable.  Also found at stories city, Rifkas Mega Birthday, A request from a thirteen year old girl to write about her as a giant.  I came up with a six chapter story that is family friendly, kind of very restrained but still fun. 
       You get an account at stories city and you can start writing fiction. there are guidelines of course, and a dose of common sense.  most of the writers are juvinals.  very few real writers there. I like the formatting, but recently have experienced problems of a tech. nature. 

6/28/2016 12:16 am  #6

Just knowing there's a giant girl in your story is enough to get me to read it. I haven't read it yet, but will soon. I got into including giant boys in my stories to attract a wider audience (and for plausibility, who ever heard of a world where there were only giant girls?) so that could be something for you to consider in future stories, if you have gts and gt you double your audience.

6/28/2016 1:00 am  #7

Ivor, I read the first 4 chapters, and I'm impressed with your imagination. I can see the formatting issues you mentioned, it seems that quotation marks and apostrophes get cancelled out and replaced with weird symbols there. Have you tried Writing.com? You get ten items for free there without a paid membership. If you pay $20 a year you get 50 items

I'm currently switching from upgraded membership ($50/year) to the cheaper membership of $20 a year but my upgraded membership expires May 2017 so I'm waiting until then to buy the $20 membership

6/28/2016 1:16 am  #8

Thank you so much,  They are working on the format problem, I was very limited when I submitted my works to writing dot com,  and not well funded, so membership was not an option.     If you would want, I could e mail the chapters to you,  the problem is not with my copy. it lies with the site.   let me know your email address and I will send each chapter, intact and readable, my pleasure. chapter by chapter, or multiple chapters at a time, I would be delighted to have you finish and comment on my work.   

6/28/2016 1:20 am  #9

microlillan@mail.com

But tell me what chapter the giant girl is in?

6/28/2016 2:23 am  #10

We have already met Astar at the launching site,  she and her shipmates show up in chapter 10, She shows up again in the last chapter,   I know, not a major roll, this time around.  I had been thinking of expanding her explorations and maybe giving her a chapter to herself.   I hope this does not discourage you, I will send the next chapter for your consideration,  Punim's story. 

Board footera