Clean Giant Tiny Forum Shrinkingman.com

our facebook group --(right click to open)

older stories (but not from past few yrs)......
pictures

Follow us on twitter at ShrinkingMan3

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2016 2:32 am  #11

Re: link to complete "MegaBoys from Outer Space

I'm having trouble with my e-mail, I only use it to sign up at websites. My laptop says it's getting viruses when I try to log in, I usually only use library computers to log in at mail.com

Sorry about that bro

I'm also an artist, have you thought of using Adobe Illustrator to make comics? That's my plan

I am equally into giant boys and giant girls, and I want to get into making digital teen gts/gt comics

6/28/2016 11:40 am  #12

somewhat of an artist myself,  have you checked my works at DeviantArt ?    I am using an old educators edition of Adobe photoshop 6,   It does what I need in creating my photo montage. you can also find an older version of my Megaboy from space story,  chapter by chapter, before it went through final edit.   interested in seeing your works, where are they found online?

6/28/2016 12:04 pm  #13

I'm just getting started, I've always wanted to be a comic book artist, but life got in the way. I'm currently a graphic artist major in junior college, and I recently learned how to use the paint brush tool in Adobe Illustrator so I don't have to use anchor points. The first story of mine I want to make into a comic is Land of the Thunder Children.

This summer I should have time to get some of that done, I have an account at deviantART but I haven't posted anything yet.

I am equally into giant boys and giant girls, and I want to get into making digital teen gts/gt comics

7/04/2016 12:17 am  #14

Microlillian,  The repair has been made and my story is again readable.  I hope you decide to read not only the chapters with the Mega Girls, but some of the other chapters as well, you might like the brave young heroine Diadra who befriends Punim,  

7/07/2016 12:33 am  #15

ivor wrote:

Microlillian,  The repair has been made and my story is again readable.  I hope you decide to read not only the chapters with the Mega Girls, but some of the other chapters as well, you might like the brave young heroine Diadra who befriends Punim,  

I'll read the other chapters eventually, right now I'm busy with a learning curve with Illustrator. I want to pencil on one layer, then ink on a layer above that, but I'm having trouble with preferences in Illustrator. The pencil lines merge and cancel each other out, and I need to figure out how to set the preferences correctly. I am also working on another story called "Conquered by a Teen Goddess" as well as the second chapter of "Land of the Thunder Children" and I'm also trying to exercise, so I've been busy. I'll read it eventually bro.

7/08/2016 2:20 am  #16

I found lots of help in learning  my Photoshop and how to get it to do what I want,  lots of online tutorials, there are even videos at You Tube,   I imagine Adobe Illustrator also has support sites,
       I also picked up "how to" books at bookstores and the library.  A favorite title,  "Totally Tasteless Photoshop Elements",
       I would like to post tutorials on you tube, on how I create my destruction.  My old computers OS is  XP it does not support the platforms required to record these sessions. lots of luck on your studies, progress comes where there is a will,   Yoda says,  lol   . 

11/19/2016 1:57 pm  #17

Just thought I would place a link here for all interested in a bit of incest fun.

Link Removed

Any feedback would be appreciated

...By the way, are you aging rapidly? Click here & slow it down!

Board footera